Credit Suisse prices second refi of the year for regular manager client
Credit Suisse has completed a refinancing, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Sound Point cuts funding costs on 2016 CLO with $643.5 million refi 4 days ago
- Sound Point shrugs off flat CLO curve as it targets 43bp tighter triple As with refi 6 days ago
- Credit Suisse and Patrimonium launch direct lending fund and plan a follow-up 1 month ago
- Three US managers capitalise on loan volatility to price new CLOs 1 month ago
- AIG's return to CLO management takes shape as price talk emerges on new deal 2 months ago
- Octagon's quick-fire start to 2019 continues as it plans another CLO reset 12 hours ago
- CLOs are not like CDOs, says Barclays, but warns of loan quality impact 16 hours ago
- Canyon and BAML unite for second consecutive CLO new issue 17 hours ago
- Euro CLO b-wic round-up: triple A notes boost volumes 1 day ago
- US CLO b-wic round-up: secondary market continues its hot streak 1 day ago