Deutsche Bank prepares CLO refi for asset management arm
Deutsche Bank has won the mandate to refinance Deutsche Asset Management’s 2014 CLO, Flagship VIII, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Ares prepares its first new issue US CLO of 2018 1 day ago
- Mid market specialist prepares first new issue CLO since September 2016 1 day ago
- CSAM expected to price short dated US CLO by end of the week 1 day ago
- Forthcoming Voya CLO set to have lowest funding costs on record in US market 3 days ago
- US CLO spreads set to contract sharply as JP Morgan markets three deals 4 days ago
- Hayfin prices first US CLO after Kingsland acquisition less than 1 hour ago
- GoldenTree plants its multi-arranger CLO concept on European soil less than 1 hour ago
- CSAM makes unusual move of refinancing a CLO's junior debt 1 hour ago
- Symphony blasts 4bp of 2018's new issue CLO tights 1 hour ago
- Deadline looms for Creditflux's annual Manager Awards 20 hours ago