US pension fund terminates BlueBay IG mandate in major shake-up
BlueBay's investment grade credit portfolio has been cut by a US pension fund. Another large credit manager was on the verge of being terminated, but the pension fund has instead decided to continue discusions with this household name
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Destra and BlueBay team up to launch credit interval fund 8 days ago
- Louisiana pension fund commits $75 million to new Oaktree fund 13 days ago
- Oaktree nominates two directors to direct lending board following "poor decisions" 14 days ago
- Oaktree's multi-strategy credit platform reaches $2.9 billion 26 days ago
- Oaktree raises at least $2.1 billion for second real estate debt fund 26 days ago
- Wellfleet looks to build CLO investment business after big hire 3 hours ago
- Newfleet cuts CLO's cost of debt by 144bp following refi 4 hours ago
- US CLO manager hires Nomura to launch its first deal of 2018 4 hours ago
- 58% of US CLO managers will keep risk retention funds in place, finds Maples 4 hours ago
- WTW's Redmond: institutional investors are starved of income, yield, and return (video) 1 day ago