US pension fund terminates BlueBay IG mandate in major shake-up
BlueBay's investment grade credit portfolio has been cut by a US pension fund. Another large credit manager was on the verge of being terminated, but the pension fund has instead decided to continue discusions with this household name
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BlueBay aims to capitalise on volatility with diversified alternative credit fund 17 hours ago
- Oaktree's direct lending expansion gathers pace with new US fund 7 days ago
- Oaktree nominees appointed to Ranger Direct Lending Fund board 26 days ago
- BlueBay appoints head of structured credit and CLOs in London 27 days ago
- Oaktree prices new CLO with Europe's longest reinvestment period 27 days ago
- US CLO manager turns to refi market to shave off 43bp 16 hours ago
- Cairn prices €362 million CLO refi with triple A spreads hitting 79bp 3 days ago
- Boutique CLO manager becomes first to refi post reinvestment CLO this year 3 days ago
- Sound Point reissues 2014 deal for five years as spreads push wider 3 days ago
- Octagon continues its rapid CLO issuance with fourth new deal of the year 3 days ago