US pension fund terminates BlueBay IG mandate in major shake-up
BlueBay's investment grade credit portfolio has been cut by a US pension fund. Another large credit manager was on the verge of being terminated, but the pension fund has instead decided to continue discusions with this household name
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BlueBay closes fourth direct lending fund at €6 billion 4 days ago
- Oaktree reports distressed gains over year despite Q4 losses 8 days ago
- Italian foundation seeks new CIO to oversee pension pot 12 days ago
- Oaktree makes push into CLO investing with new European fund 1 month ago
- BlueBay targets €5 billion for European direct lending strategy 1 month ago
- US CLO round-up: years fall off CLO market as it gets back to its old self 18 hours ago
- Euro CLO round-up: Spire and CVC take roads less travelled 18 hours ago
- Mid market CLO round-up: eyes (wide) open as mid-market CLOs re-awaken 18 hours ago
- CVC becomes first large CLO manager to price short two-year reset in Europe 23 hours ago
- Octagon CLO pricing points to tightening mezz tranches 1 day ago