US pension fund terminates BlueBay IG mandate in major shake-up
BlueBay's investment grade credit portfolio has been cut by a US pension fund. Another large credit manager was on the verge of being terminated, but the pension fund has instead decided to continue discusions with this household name
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Distressed debt outperforms as Texas pension fund's credit strategies gain 11.2% 1 month ago
- Direct lenders express concern over proliferation of ‘adjusted ebitda’ terms 1 month ago
- Oaktree raises new special situations fund while CIO warns of direct lending risk 1 month ago
- BlueBay adds strategist to its emerging market team in London 2 months ago
- BlueBay aims to capitalise on volatility with diversified alternative credit fund 2 months ago
- US CLO round-up: what’s the benchmark these days? 2 days ago
- GoldenTree prices three-year reset of US CLO 2 days ago
- Napier Park issues its third new CLO of 2018 2 days ago
- Neuberger Berman refinances 2016 CLO with strong triple A print 2 days ago
- ArrowMark cuts triple A financing costs by 60bp as it resets US CLO 2 days ago