US pension fund terminates BlueBay IG mandate in major shake-up
BlueBay's investment grade credit portfolio has been cut by a US pension fund. Another large credit manager was on the verge of being terminated, but the pension fund has instead decided to continue discusions with this household name
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- BlueBay joins credit interval fund rush 5 days ago
- Oaktree changes tack on ETFs and signs up to manage Eaton Vance fund 7 days ago
- BlueBay launches Ucits bond fund 15 days ago
- US investors allocate over $100 million to BlueBay credit fund 21 days ago
- Wealth manager adds Oaktree and THL to new direct lending platform 21 days ago
- CMV prices another dual-compliant US CLO 23 hours ago
- Insurance affiliate prices its third new CLO with Wells Fargo 1 day ago
- CLO giant completes its third transaction in seven days 1 day ago
- Investcorp refinances 2015 US CLO and cuts 72bp off triple As 2 days ago
- Oak Hill teams with BAML for first time since 2013 to price new US CLO 2 days ago