US pension fund terminates BlueBay IG mandate in major shake-up
BlueBay's investment grade credit portfolio has been cut by a US pension fund. Another large credit manager was on the verge of being terminated, but the pension fund has instead decided to continue discusions with this household name
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- AUM drops but Oaktree dubs 2017 a "strong" year 7 days ago
- Virginia pension fund cuts Oaktree high yield account 7 days ago
- US pension cuts BlueBay emerging market fund despite strong 2017 returns 11 days ago
- Bluebay poised to launch third European private debt fund 25 days ago
- Carlyle, ICG and Oaktree earn approvals as Chile's first alternatives managers 1 month ago
- Ares plans to reset 2015 CLO, according to presale reports 8 hours ago
- Forthcoming Voya CLO set to have lowest funding costs on record in US market 8 hours ago
- B-wic round-up: attention shifts to senior US CLO paper as trade rate hits 100% 1 day ago
- US CLO spreads set to contract sharply as JP Morgan markets three deals 1 day ago
- Benefit Street starts marketing $509.5 million new issue CLO 1 day ago