US pension fund terminates BlueBay IG mandate in major shake-up
BlueBay's investment grade credit portfolio has been cut by a US pension fund. Another large credit manager was on the verge of being terminated, but the pension fund has instead decided to continue discusions with this household name
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Devon pension fund hires two firms and creates £150 million private credit bucket 7 days ago
- Oaktree returns to primary market with bespoke low-levered US CLO 25 days ago
- Oaktree finds space for structured credit in new global credit fund 1 month ago
- BlueBay closes senior-only European debt fund at €3 billion 1 month ago
- Oaktree takes over Fifth Street’s BDCs 2 months ago
- Former head of European CLOs at JP Morgan joins Investcorp 3 hours ago
- Black Diamond hires structured credit specialist from Natixis's CLO desk 4 hours ago
- Alcentra European CLO refi sees triple As price at 84bp 5 hours ago
- PGIM brings its European CLO issuance over €2 billion following reset 5 hours ago
- Price talk tightens on upcoming Accunia European CLO 6 hours ago