Mezz spreads plummet as GoldenTree prices CLO refinancing
GoldenTree Asset Management has priced a refinancing of its 2014 CLO, GoldenTree Loan Opportunities VIII
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- GoldenTree adds fixed notes to 2015 CLO in $653.5 million reset 6 days ago
- CLO triple A financing costs fall dramatically as Ellington extends its debut deal 6 days ago
- Gallatin launches second new CLO following acquisition by Dislocation 9 days ago
- CSAM becomes first manager to pass €1 billion of new issue volume in Europe 12 days ago
- Barings prints triple As at 112.69bp following 2016 era CLO reset 20 days ago
- BlackRock prices US CLO triple As 4.9bp tight of market average 9 hours ago
- Marble Point enters short-dated reset market with $554.93 million CLO 13 hours ago
- Marathon prices $415.8 million CLO reset as liability costs run wider 13 hours ago
- Hildene revives trups CDO market with new securitisation 1 day ago
- Axa IM prepares short-dated CLO reissue via Goldman 2 days ago