Private debt manager Crayhill earns up to $150 million from US pension fund
Private debt manager Crayhill Capital has been awarded up to $150 million
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US pension fund to invest $490 million in private credit by 2023 17 hours ago
- Calpers misses returns target despite fixed income outperformance 3 days ago
- UBS pushes into private credit as part of private markets expansion 3 days ago
- Carlyle targets upper mid-market credit for new $3.1 billion fund 4 days ago
- EIB and Amundi form green partnership for high yield, private debt and securitisations 4 days ago
- Global CLO round-up: it's time to rethink benchmarks 12 hours ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: control equity hits the market as secondary market picks up 13 hours ago
- Alcentra scores tightest 1.5-year US CLO spread after 2016 deal refinancing 16 hours ago
- Benefit Street slashes 32bp from 2016 CLO's funding costs via refi 16 hours ago
- Chenavari prices new issue CLO with triple As at Euribor plus 114bp 17 hours ago