Coupons wane as triple As price at 125bp in Crescent CLO refi
'Crescent refis' have been a popular tactic for CLO managers. Yesterday, the firm after which the term was named printed its own Crescent refi
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Crescent lands into European direct lending for the second time 13 days ago
- Crescent prices third new issue CLO of 2018 with Jefferies 24 days ago
- Crescent reaches record annual volumes with third new CLO of 2018 3 months ago
- CLO b-wic line-up: price talk circulates on CVC CLO control block 4 months ago
- B-wic round-up: secondary CLO market is looking more and more like new issue 5 months ago
- US CLO round-up: what’s the benchmark these days? 1 day ago
- GoldenTree prices three-year reset of US CLO 2 days ago
- Napier Park issues its third new CLO of 2018 2 days ago
- Neuberger Berman refinances 2016 CLO with strong triple A print 2 days ago
- ArrowMark cuts triple A financing costs by 60bp as it resets US CLO 2 days ago