Coupons wane as triple As price at 125bp in Crescent CLO refi
'Crescent refis' have been a popular tactic for CLO managers. Yesterday, the firm after which the term was named printed its own Crescent refi
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- West coast manager raises $600 million for upcoming direct lending fund 10 days ago
- BNY Mellon takes on AMR agent role for first-of-its-kind CLO 1 month ago
- Crescent joins list of US CLO managers to price triple As below 100bp 3 months ago
- US manager follows CLO's refi with reset after seven months 3 months ago
- MUFG and Crescent bring automated refi mechanism to CLO market 3 months ago
- Euro CLO round-up: KKR Credit prices record-setting CLO 1 day ago
- Greywolf launches CLO risk retention vehicle 1 day ago
- CVC hires Nomura's head of credit structuring for senior CLO role 1 day ago
- PDM hands euro CLO mandate to bank after hiring three loan specialists 1 day ago
- CSAM-managed CLO's junior notes trade at 104.53 in secondary market 1 day ago