Coupons wane as triple As price at 125bp in Crescent CLO refi
'Crescent refis' have been a popular tactic for CLO managers. Yesterday, the firm after which the term was named printed its own Crescent refi
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Crescent reaches record annual volumes with third new CLO of 2018 10 days ago
- CLO b-wic line-up: price talk circulates on CVC CLO control block 1 month ago
- B-wic round-up: secondary CLO market is looking more and more like new issue 2 months ago
- Control equity position in 2018 CLO goes on the auction block 3 months ago
- Antares and Crescent win as Texas pension fund commits to direct lending 4 months ago
- US CLO manager drops anchor in Europe to price its debut euro deal 16 hours ago
- Apollo prices short-dated CLO reset worth $1.22 billion 1 day ago
- Zais prices its second new CLO of the year with triple As at 120bp 1 day ago
- CLO b-wic line up: equity in Apollo euro deal with low funding costs goes on sale 1 day ago
- BlueMountain prices its first new CLO of 2018 1 day ago