Coupons wane as triple As price at 125bp in Crescent CLO refi
'Crescent refis' have been a popular tactic for CLO managers. Yesterday, the firm after which the term was named printed its own Crescent refi
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Antares and Crescent win as Texas pension fund commits to direct lending 3 days ago
- BNP Paribas bolsters its CLO origination team in New York 2 months ago
- Crescent prices $427.83 million short-term CLO reset 3 months ago
- West coast manager raises $600 million for upcoming direct lending fund 4 months ago
- BNY Mellon takes on AMR agent role for first-of-its-kind CLO 5 months ago
- Hayfin prices first US CLO after Kingsland acquisition 4 hours ago
- GoldenTree plants its multi-arranger CLO concept on European soil 4 hours ago
- CSAM makes unusual move of refinancing a CLO's junior debt 5 hours ago
- Symphony blasts 4bp of 2018's new issue CLO tights 5 hours ago
- Deadline looms for Creditflux's annual Manager Awards 1 day ago