Coupons wane as triple As price at 125bp in Crescent CLO refi
'Crescent refis' have been a popular tactic for CLO managers. Yesterday, the firm after which the term was named printed its own Crescent refi
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- BNP Paribas bolsters its CLO origination team in New York 7 days ago
- Crescent prices $427.83 million short-term CLO reset 1 month ago
- West coast manager raises $600 million for upcoming direct lending fund 2 months ago
- BNY Mellon takes on AMR agent role for first-of-its-kind CLO 3 months ago
- Crescent joins list of US CLO managers to price triple As below 100bp 4 months ago
- GSO changes tack and prices CLO reset 8 hours ago
- Boston-based CLO manager scores the year's second tightest reset print 1 day ago
- Ares prices new issue US CLO with funding costs of just 1.4% 1 day ago
- GoldenTree prices its first CLO reset 1 day ago
- BlueMountain seals 2017's tightest new issue CLO triple A print by fractions 1 day ago