Deutsche Bank prices $1.2 billion in CLOs in one day
Deutsche Bank has made a big entrance into the 2017 CLO market after pricing $1.2 billion in a single day
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Apollo eyes triple A print in the 70s as it plans European CLO reset 2 days ago
- US CLO round-up: managers sell CLOs into Europe 7 days ago
- Ares keeps up direct lending growth and plans new credit fund launch 9 days ago
- Indicus co-founder parts company with Ares 15 days ago
- PGIM prices largest ever European 2.0 CLO 15 days ago
- Euro CLO round-up: Oak Hill shows that good things come to those who wait 15 hours ago
- US CLO round-up: the three stages of CLO management 15 hours ago
- Halcyon prices its second European CLO of the year 18 hours ago
- Asset manager prices its 10th CLO transaction of the year 20 hours ago
- Goldman Sachs eyes growth in US CLOs 21 hours ago