CIFC officials confirm departure of special situations head
Officials at CIFC Asset Management have confirmed the departure of its head of special situations in New York
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Capitala opens New York office and hires Czech's former head of loans 1 day ago
- BlueBay hires former Henderson credit head 2 days ago
- Wellfleet looks to build CLO investment business after big hire 2 days ago
- Barrow Hanley moves into US loans after hiring PMs from Whitebox 3 days ago
- CIFC prices its eighth CLO transaction of the year 3 days ago
- Five Arrows prices new European CLO via Morgan Stanley 15 hours ago
- There are no perfect hedges for CLOs 15 hours ago
- Cadwalader's Quirolo: start preparing for the new securitisation rules in Europe (video) 19 hours ago
- New York manager partially refinances 2015 CLO but leaves triple As untouched 20 hours ago
- 400 Capital's Lee: asset spreads are going to tighten faster than liability spreads (video) 21 hours ago