CIFC prices second primary deal of 2017 in $656 million refi
CIFC has priced its second primary CLO deal in five days, according to market sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CIFC prepares CLO-focused fund 5 days ago
- Euro CLO league tables: New issues dominate in record-breaking year 8 days ago
- Credit pickers will win as high yield spreads widen in 2019, predicts Citi 9 days ago
- CLO warehouse terms free up as stakeholders negotiate 1 month ago
- Spreads widen as CIFC prices $470 million CLO refi via Citi 1 month ago
- Goldentree upsizes forthcoming CLO with deal set to be manager's largest ever 1 day ago
- Octagon and Nomura look to open 2019 CLO reset market 1 day ago
- Neuberger Berman and Wells Fargo market new issue CLO with mezz price talk 3 days ago
- CLO portfolio managers score promotions at Wellfleet 3 days ago
- Goldentree floats price talk on 2019 CLO as market searches for a floor 3 days ago