CIFC prices second primary deal of 2017 in $656 million refi
CIFC has priced its second primary CLO deal in five days, according to market sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Global CLO manager prices its first new US deal of the year 4 days ago
- One CLO manager, two months, three re-issues - TPG prices $488 million deal 4 days ago
- Tortoise comes out of its shell with first-ever CLO transaction 10 days ago
- MUFG prices three CLO transactions totalling $1.76 billion 10 days ago
- B-wic round-up: demand for secondary CLO equity picks up in 2018 13 days ago
- BNP Paribas partners with Partners to plan a new issue European CLO 2 days ago
- Rockford Tower climbes even higher with new $504.6 million CLO 2 days ago
- Benefit Street hits a turn in the road, pricing its first CLO re-issue transaction 2 days ago
- US manager hires Alcentra loan PM to spearhead new European CLO unit 3 days ago
- Commerzbank unit prices first 'market standard' CLO via BNP Paribas 3 days ago