Barings prepares to redeem early 2.0 deal later this month
Barings is set to redeem its 2012 CLO, Babson CLO 2012-I, later this month.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- 2017 PGIM deal tops ranking of best-performing European CLOs 23 hours ago
- Update: European CLO league tables 7 days ago
- Barings raises $350.8 million for Cayman private loan fund 11 days ago
- Barings goes global with new mid-market strategy after rapid fund raise 1 month ago
- Barings joins elite list of managers to price US CLO triple As at 118bp 2 months ago
- Former head of European CLOs at JP Morgan joins Investcorp 4 hours ago
- Black Diamond hires structured credit specialist from Natixis's CLO desk 5 hours ago
- Alcentra European CLO refi sees triple As price at 84bp 5 hours ago
- PGIM brings its European CLO issuance over €2 billion following reset 6 hours ago
- Price talk tightens on upcoming Accunia European CLO 7 hours ago