Hedge fund manager rumoured to be hunting for $258 million of US CLO equity
Market sources say that a New York-based hedge fund manager is looking to buy control equity stakes in several 2.0 US CLOs
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Alcentra prices US CLO triple As at 112bp following reset 9 days ago
- Alcentra hires former BlackRock US loan and CLO chief 12 days ago
- Californian pension fund approves $50 million commitment to CLO-focused fund 15 days ago
- Alcentra global credit strategy launches US feeder fund 1 month ago
- GoldenTree prices its first CLO reset 1 month ago
- European CLO round-up: Carlyle and Investcorp share reset record 1 day ago
- US CLO round-up: spreads tighten as investors get comfortable with cushions 1 day ago
- Octagon prices senior CLO triple A notes at 106bp in new issue deal 1 day ago
- Investcorp prices $476 million US CLO refi 1 day ago
- Jefferies prices its first CLO transaction of the year 1 day ago