Hedge fund manager rumoured to be hunting for $258 million of US CLO equity
Market sources say that a New York-based hedge fund manager is looking to buy control equity stakes in several 2.0 US CLOs
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- GoldenTree adds fixed notes to 2015 CLO in $653.5 million reset 6 days ago
- CLO triple A financing costs fall dramatically as Ellington extends its debut deal 6 days ago
- US CLO league tables: CSAM aces it to take top spot in new issue reshuffle 9 days ago
- Court order forces former Sound Point CLO PM into 90-day non-compete 26 days ago
- Alcentra strengthens European direct lending team with hires 1 month ago
- BlackRock prices US CLO triple As 4.9bp tight of market average 9 hours ago
- Marble Point enters short-dated reset market with $554.93 million CLO 13 hours ago
- Marathon prices $415.8 million CLO reset as liability costs run wider 13 hours ago
- Hildene revives trups CDO market with new securitisation 1 day ago
- Axa IM prepares short-dated CLO reissue via Goldman 2 days ago