Hedge fund manager rumoured to be hunting for $258 million of US CLO equity
Market sources say that a New York-based hedge fund manager is looking to buy control equity stakes in several 2.0 US CLOs
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US manager hires Alcentra loan PM to spearhead new European CLO unit 7 days ago
- GoldenTree, KKR and StepStone earn sub-advisor roles for new interval fund 8 days ago
- GoldenTree plans to plant a fresh US CLO and branches out to four banks 8 days ago
- Alcentra joins the reissue trend following $425.9 million deal 21 days ago
- UK pension mega-fund to increase credit allocation following equity reduction 1 month ago
- Invesco resets 2016-vintage Upland CLO 10 hours ago
- Hayfin resets 2013 Kingsland CLO via Citi 1 day ago
- Axa IM picks up the pace as it markets new Allegro CLO 1 day ago
- JP Morgan looks to bring a second new manager to the CLO market 1 day ago
- CIFC prices triple As at 104bp in $814.13 million new issue CLO 1 day ago