Chicago-based manager chooses Credit Suisse to refinance 2013 CLO
A Chicago-based CLO manager has teamed up with Credit Suisse to refinance a 2013 vintage CLO, marking the second time the two firms have worked together in the primary market
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Danes work with Credit Suisse to bankroll direct lenders 14 days ago
- Apollo restructures 2016 CLO in refinancing 16 days ago
- THL Credit to acquire management business of Chicago-based CLO firm 22 days ago
- London-based manager refinances award-winning 2016 CLO 24 days ago
- KKR prices $607 million US CLO 27 days ago
- BlueMountain prices its second new US CLO within a month 17 hours ago
- Junior CLO spreads come in as CVC prices new European deal 18 hours ago
- Pearl Diver launches new CLO funds and expands into US with New York office 1 day ago
- Benefit Street reworks 2016 CLO to reduce funding costs by 61bp 1 day ago
- Experienced CLO specialist joins Pretium 1 day ago