Manager goes the distance with JP Morgan to price $640 million deal
A CLO manager has priced its seventh consecutive CLO with JP Morgan, according to market sources. The two firms first teamed up for a CLO in 2006.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CSAM expected to price short dated US CLO by end of the week 1 day ago
- US CLOs eligible for European investors could drop by 80% this year, says Citi 2 days ago
- Forthcoming Voya CLO set to have lowest funding costs on record in US market 3 days ago
- US CLO spreads set to contract sharply as JP Morgan markets three deals 4 days ago
- US CLO round-up: Unfazed by risk retention uncertainty, a busy market tests reissue and L-shape trends 6 days ago
- Hayfin prices first US CLO after Kingsland acquisition 4 hours ago
- GoldenTree plants its multi-arranger CLO concept on European soil 5 hours ago
- CSAM makes unusual move of refinancing a CLO's junior debt 5 hours ago
- Symphony blasts 4bp of 2018's new issue CLO tights 5 hours ago
- Deadline looms for Creditflux's annual Manager Awards 1 day ago