Manager goes the distance with JP Morgan to price $640 million deal
A CLO manager has priced its seventh consecutive CLO with JP Morgan, according to market sources. The two firms first teamed up for a CLO in 2006.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- That's a first: Oxford University prices 100-year bond 11 days ago
- What the L: CLO managers look at risk retention’s forgotten option 11 days ago
- European CLO managers aim for ‘full compliance’ 11 days ago
- Oxford University turns to the debt market with plans for a 100-year bond 13 days ago
- Nearwater aims to put $500 million to work in global risk retention financing 14 days ago
- GSO changes tack and prices CLO reset 7 hours ago
- Boston-based CLO manager scores the year's second tightest reset print 1 day ago
- Ares prices new issue US CLO with funding costs of just 1.4% 1 day ago
- GoldenTree prices its first CLO reset 1 day ago
- BlueMountain seals 2017's tightest new issue CLO triple A print by fractions 1 day ago