Ex-Greywolf official joins CLO manager to cover risk retention strategy
A former Greywolf official has joined a large CLO manager in a business development role. Initially his focus will be on growing the firm's existing CMOA
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- World’s largest CLO restructures by adding junior debt 2 hours ago
- Risk retention was difficult, but worth it 2 hours ago
- Finding the hidden value in success 2 hours ago
- Loan volumes fall in Europe but rise in US 2 hours ago
- Sears ready to roll after DIP bidding war 2 hours ago
- Merry Christmas from the EU: Commission gifts regulatory relief to securitisations 3 hours ago
- Voya joins short list of managers to price a new issue CLO in December 4 hours ago
- Loan rout gifts CLOs a par-building Christmas present 6 hours ago
- European CLOs hold up to 19% exposure to UK assets, but Brexit curbs demand, says Wells Fargo 1 day ago
- Oaktree plans $473 million refi of 2016 CLO 1 day ago