Onex eyes CLO resets as seasoned 2.0s reach reinvestment end
Onex Corporation held its earnings call last week, during which officials at the firm underlined the importance of resetting seasoned US CLOs into new structures
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Muzinich aims to take granular portfolio tactic across Europe 2 hours ago
- Finding the hidden value in success 2 hours ago
- Raising a glass to women in CLOs 2 hours ago
- Junior debt set to be more attractive, but... 2 hours ago
- Loans have changed. Leverage and docs are different. So what does this mean for recoveries? 2 hours ago
- Merry Christmas from the EU: Commission gifts regulatory relief to securitisations 3 hours ago
- Voya joins short list of managers to price a new issue CLO in December 5 hours ago
- Loan rout gifts CLOs a par-building Christmas present 6 hours ago
- European CLOs hold up to 19% exposure to UK assets, but Brexit curbs demand, says Wells Fargo 1 day ago
- Oaktree plans $473 million refi of 2016 CLO 1 day ago