Mariner brings in outside investor for CLO equity fund
A specialist CLO investor discloses a tie-up with Mariner, suggesting a switch in strategy for the manager, which is owned by Orix of Japan
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Derivatives market jumps forward on Ibor fallbacks 2 hours ago
- Europe/US relative value play opens up in battle of the bears 2 hours ago
- Junior debt set to be more attractive, but... 2 hours ago
- The financial crisis was the making of ’em 2 hours ago
- We are yet to find a mass-media article that devotes attention to the potential merits of CLOs 2 hours ago
- Merry Christmas from the EU: Commission gifts regulatory relief to securitisations 3 hours ago
- Voya joins short list of managers to price a new issue CLO in December 5 hours ago
- Loan rout gifts CLOs a par-building Christmas present 6 hours ago
- European CLOs hold up to 19% exposure to UK assets, but Brexit curbs demand, says Wells Fargo 1 day ago
- Oaktree plans $473 million refi of 2016 CLO 1 day ago