Citi prices two US CLO resets in a day
Post-reinvestment resets are becoming popular with Carlyle pricing this type of transaction yesterday.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- ESAs extend reporting olive branch to European CLOs 2 hours ago
- Disputes break out over cure contribution terms 2 hours ago
- Past returns: Bond buckets are pipedreams, right? 2 hours ago
- Sears ready to roll after DIP bidding war 2 hours ago
- I liked it when banks could hold risk and actually had inventory to shift 2 hours ago
- Merry Christmas from the EU: Commission gifts regulatory relief to securitisations 3 hours ago
- Voya joins short list of managers to price a new issue CLO in December 5 hours ago
- Loan rout gifts CLOs a par-building Christmas present 6 hours ago
- European CLOs hold up to 19% exposure to UK assets, but Brexit curbs demand, says Wells Fargo 1 day ago
- Oaktree plans $473 million refi of 2016 CLO 1 day ago