Onex prices 2017's largest US CLO reset in $932 million deal
The manager priced the largest US CLO reset of 2017 yesterday in a $932.9 million transaction arranged by Bank of America Merrill Lynch
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US regulation drives insurance money towards credit ETFs 1 hour ago
- ESAs extend reporting olive branch to European CLOs 1 hour ago
- Disputes break out over cure contribution terms 1 hour ago
- Past returns: Bond buckets are pipedreams, right? 1 hour ago
- Loan volumes fall in Europe but rise in US 1 hour ago
- Merry Christmas from the EU: Commission gifts regulatory relief to securitisations 3 hours ago
- Voya joins short list of managers to price a new issue CLO in December 4 hours ago
- Loan rout gifts CLOs a par-building Christmas present 6 hours ago
- European CLOs hold up to 19% exposure to UK assets, but Brexit curbs demand, says Wells Fargo 1 day ago
- Oaktree plans $473 million refi of 2016 CLO 1 day ago