Direct lender opens warehouse ahead of unique European CLO launch
The union of direct lending and CLOs has moved a step closer in Europe, with a fund manager paving the way for the first direct lending securitisation of its kind
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CPPIB hires high profile European credit portfolio manager in London 7 hours ago
- HarbourVest adds managing director to growing US private credit team 8 hours ago
- Loomis Sayles senior loan PM in London set to retire 8 hours ago
- Harbert European Growth Fund flourishes with €215 million final close 23 hours ago
- Private credit specialist rejoins Ares in Los Angeles 23 hours ago
- Tetragon confirms appointment of former BlackRock US CLO co-head Snell 8 hours ago
- Golub prices short-dated CLO with triple As at 116.3bp 1 day ago
- CIFC resets 2014 US CLO via Citi 1 day ago
- Voya prices new CLO to highlight demand for new issues over resets 1 day ago
- Spreads jump tighter again as KKR prices new European CLO 2 days ago