Former Acis partner Josh Terry accuses firm of fraudulent transfers
A Dallas court has once again ruled in favour of former Acis Capital Management partner Josh Terry in his long-running dispute with the asset management firm –and now, Terry has accused Acis of plotting to change managers on its CLO to avoid paying him an $8 million award
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Sear-iously? Isda slams ex-CFTC commissioner over CDS "hyperbole" 16 hours ago
- Metropolitan raises $172 million for direct lending fund 17 hours ago
- NewStar rebrands to First Eagle one year after acquisition 17 hours ago
- HPS targets CLOs with new fund 18 hours ago
- Cash-CDS basis set for comeback after "falling knife" mishap, predicts BNP Paribas 1 day ago
- European CLO volumes to drop in 2019, but mezz could benefit, says BNP Paribas 1 day ago
- Barings refinances benchmark CLO from 2016 1 day ago
- Deerpath delivers after wrapping up debut mid-market CLO via GreensLedge 2 days ago
- Symphony resets and upsizes 2014 vintage CLO 2 days ago
- Neuberger Berman and Natixis combine to price new US CLO 2 days ago