Euro CLO round-up: Managers race to the bottom as spreads dip below 70bp
With the recent ruling in the US causing uncertainty, managers including Blackrock and Bain have been ensuring they’re risk retention compliant on both sides of the Atlantic. Meanwhile, European CLO spreads continue on a monumental rally
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- San Francisco pension bolsters private credit portfolio with €60 million commitment 16 hours ago
- NewStar rebrands to First Eagle one year after acquisition 17 hours ago
- Atlanticomnium adds co-manager to credit opportunities team 18 hours ago
- HPS targets CLOs with new fund 18 hours ago
- Spanish bank prices €972 million SRT with triple As paying 31bp 1 day ago
- European CLO volumes to drop in 2019, but mezz could benefit, says BNP Paribas 1 day ago
- Barings refinances benchmark CLO from 2016 1 day ago
- Deerpath delivers after wrapping up debut mid-market CLO via GreensLedge 2 days ago
- Symphony resets and upsizes 2014 vintage CLO 2 days ago
- Neuberger Berman and Natixis combine to price new US CLO 2 days ago