Deadline passes for federal agencies to appeal risk retention ruling
CLOs passed another milestone on the journey away from risk retention as the SEC and Federal Reserve Board did not appeal the court decision by the 45-day deadline
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLOs can survive defaults, but it could be death by triple Cs 1 hour ago
- Muzinich aims to take granular portfolio tactic across Europe 1 hour ago
- World’s largest CLO restructures by adding junior debt 1 hour ago
- Managers suffer cuts to make CLO economics work 1 hour ago
- Derivatives market jumps forward on Ibor fallbacks 1 hour ago
- Merry Christmas from the EU: Commission gifts regulatory relief to securitisations 3 hours ago
- Voya joins short list of managers to price a new issue CLO in December 4 hours ago
- Loan rout gifts CLOs a par-building Christmas present 6 hours ago
- European CLOs hold up to 19% exposure to UK assets, but Brexit curbs demand, says Wells Fargo 1 day ago
- Oaktree plans $473 million refi of 2016 CLO 1 day ago