Canyon prices European-compliant US CLO in $511 million deal
A Los Angeles-based manager has issued its first new CLO of the year
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLOs can survive defaults, but it could be death by triple Cs 2 hours ago
- Muzinich aims to take granular portfolio tactic across Europe 2 hours ago
- World’s largest CLO restructures by adding junior debt 2 hours ago
- Risk retention was difficult, but worth it 2 hours ago
- We are yet to find a mass-media article that devotes attention to the potential merits of CLOs 2 hours ago
- Merry Christmas from the EU: Commission gifts regulatory relief to securitisations 4 hours ago
- Voya joins short list of managers to price a new issue CLO in December 5 hours ago
- Loan rout gifts CLOs a par-building Christmas present 7 hours ago
- European CLOs hold up to 19% exposure to UK assets, but Brexit curbs demand, says Wells Fargo 1 day ago
- Oaktree plans $473 million refi of 2016 CLO 1 day ago