Onex gets off the mark with its first new issue US CLO of 2018
A CLO manager priced its first new issue deal of the year yesterday via Bank of America Merrill Lynch
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Junior debt set to be more attractive, but... 1 hour ago
- The financial crisis was the making of ’em 1 hour ago
- Sears ready to roll after DIP bidding war 1 hour ago
- We are yet to find a mass-media article that devotes attention to the potential merits of CLOs 1 hour ago
- I liked it when banks could hold risk and actually had inventory to shift 1 hour ago
- Merry Christmas from the EU: Commission gifts regulatory relief to securitisations 3 hours ago
- Voya joins short list of managers to price a new issue CLO in December 4 hours ago
- Loan rout gifts CLOs a par-building Christmas present 6 hours ago
- European CLOs hold up to 19% exposure to UK assets, but Brexit curbs demand, says Wells Fargo 1 day ago
- Oaktree plans $473 million refi of 2016 CLO 1 day ago