US CLO round-up: what’s the benchmark these days?
They price at 112bp, they price at 126bp. They price at 116bp, they price at 123bp.
They are US CLO triple As and they are pricing everywhere at the moment.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Junior debt set to be more attractive, but... 1 hour ago
- The financial crisis was the making of ’em 1 hour ago
- Loan volumes fall in Europe but rise in US 1 hour ago
- We are yet to find a mass-media article that devotes attention to the potential merits of CLOs 1 hour ago
- Loans have changed. Leverage and docs are different. So what does this mean for recoveries? 1 hour ago
- Merry Christmas from the EU: Commission gifts regulatory relief to securitisations 3 hours ago
- Voya joins short list of managers to price a new issue CLO in December 4 hours ago
- Loan rout gifts CLOs a par-building Christmas present 6 hours ago
- European CLOs hold up to 19% exposure to UK assets, but Brexit curbs demand, says Wells Fargo 1 day ago
- Oaktree plans $473 million refi of 2016 CLO 1 day ago