Credit fund and CLO data
See our credit hedge fund listings here. Click on each fund and manager for historical data
How can I add my credit fund to your listing?
If you would like a fund included in our listings please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tanvi Gupta on +44 20 3741 1403.
How do we define credit hedge funds?
- We take a broad definition of credit hedge funds to include a range of credit strategies managed within institutional funds that report their performance on a monthly basis.
- Our listing of credit hedge fund performance is based on information supplied by managers and investors. See more about how we calculate performance
- We define credit hedge funds as actively managed, institutional, multi-investor funds that invest predominantly in credit instruments.
- Find out what information we show for fund size and redemption terms.
- Find out about the strategies we list
Look up CLO performance and find out who owns which loans at CLO-i
CLO rankings and league tables
To download the latest ranking of CLO managers by AUM, and league tables of CLO arrangers, advisory firms and trustee for the latest quarter, please click on the following links:
- CLO manager ranking - Q4 2016
- CLO arranger ranking - Q4 2016
- CLO advisory firm ranking - Q4 2016
- CLO trustee ranking - Q4 2016
Want all the latest news, comment, analysis and data?