Head of distressed debt leaves CQS to launch new fund
Mark Unferth has left his position as head of distressed debt at CQS in New York to launch a new fund with a former colleague from Colombus Hill.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Crescent hires former NewStar official as managing director 1 day ago
- Ullico sets up fixed-income investment platform 1 day ago
- Blackstone grows credit assets by 31% over year 4 days ago
- Tunstall appoints head of debt strategies 4 days ago
- Eaton Vance adds former Janus Henderson official as credit portfolio manager 6 days ago
- UK prepares derivative regs for no-deal Brexit less than 1 hour ago
- Supermarket scramble as SuperValu CDS surges wider on UNFI buy-out 5 hours ago
- New Mexico pension fund supplies $100 million to private energy credit 8 hours ago
- Balance Point weighs in with $380 million for latest credit fund 1 day ago
- Sears CDS deliverables to be decided Friday ahead of 14 November credit event auction 1 day ago