New York credit hedge fund adds another Goldman alumnus to team
A New York-based credit hedge fund has recently hired a ex-Goldman Sachs quant turned marketer to focus on investor relations and new business development.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Single A and triple B spreads tighten as Goldman prices new CLO for TICP 5 days ago
- Ex-Goldman Sachs official joins Napier Park as inaugural European CLO nears 5 days ago
- Spreads set to tighten as TICP closes in on three-year CLO 9 days ago
- Points up front: Goldman CLO head smashes triathlon 17 days ago
- CLO refis regain popularity as Napier Park reworks 2013 deal 18 days ago
- Credit traders' kickstand: widening catalysts gather force with focus on financials 2 days ago
- New Look triggers credit event with big pay-out likely for CDS 2 days ago
- Mizuho’s credit trading head departs in London 2 days ago
- GLG adds special situations portfolio manager in London 2 days ago
- Synthetic structured credit specialist lands at Brigade 3 days ago