Calpers to scrap $4.5 billion hedge fund portfolio
One of the largest pension funds in the world, California Public Employees' Retirement System, has announced plans to scrap its $4.5 billion hedge fund programme.
- Global consulting firm acquires Japanese multi-management platform 20 hours ago
- Credit manager Drift changes its name to Charleston 20 hours ago
- Former Greylock professionals iron out plans for EM distressed launch 20 hours ago
- Keep calm and close a $636 million real estate credit fund 21 hours ago
- Spanish boutique launches its first Ucits credit fund 21 hours ago