Calpers to scrap $4.5 billion hedge fund portfolio
One of the largest pension funds in the world, California Public Employees' Retirement System, has announced plans to scrap its $4.5 billion hedge fund programme.
- Structured credit PM earns promotion as Pimco unveils new managing directors 22 hours ago
- Manager prices $90 million securitisation backed by "fix-and-flip" loans 3 days ago
- Citi hires UBS's Merran as European ETF credit trading head 3 days ago
- Torchlight shines brightly, raising $660 million for real estate debt fund 3 days ago
- Willis Towers Watson raises $620 million for two credit funds 4 days ago