Calpers to scrap $4.5 billion hedge fund portfolio
One of the largest pension funds in the world, California Public Employees' Retirement System, has announced plans to scrap its $4.5 billion hedge fund programme.
- Californian pension fund looks to increase exposure to opportunistic credit 2 days ago
- Texas pension fund mandates $100 million to real estate credit fund 2 days ago
- Houlihan Lokey expands global private funds group with Carlyle official 3 days ago
- Connecticut pension fund looks to mandate $140 million to private debt 3 days ago
- Texas pension fund earmarks $650 million to four private debt funds 4 days ago