Calpers to scrap $4.5 billion hedge fund portfolio
One of the largest pension funds in the world, California Public Employees' Retirement System, has announced plans to scrap its $4.5 billion hedge fund programme.
- US manager becomes latest to receive China private fund management license 1 day ago
- BNP Paribas acquires stake in SME credit specialist Caple 1 day ago
- CSAM closes unit it launched to take minority stakes in hedge fund managers 1 day ago
- Investment funds lawyer joins Ropes & Gray in Boston 1 day ago
- BlueBay joins credit interval fund rush 2 days ago