Oaktree and Babson credit funds win $140 million from US pension
A pension fund has allocated towards a strong performing Babson European fund and a new vehicle being raised by Oaktree in the US
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- NAIC reports that US insurers more than doubled their CLO holdings in 2018 1 day ago
- South Carolina pension backs tech-focused BDC 2 days ago
- UK pension scheme quits tobacco 3 days ago
- Arizona pension bullish on private credit after beating benchmark 6 days ago
- Los Angeles pension fund to shortlist illiquid credit managers 6 days ago
- CVC adds senior Santander official to its European direct lending team 5 hours ago
- Rallye CDS auction to have 10 dealers and six deliverables 7 hours ago
- Twin Brook closes latest direct lending fund at $2.75 billion 1 day ago
- Citi hires UK banks and private equity solution sales head 1 day ago
- JP Morgan AM names CEO with Willcox set to leave 1 day ago