Pension fund takes Lord Abbett and MacKay Shields off alert status
A $14 billion pension fund is satisfied that Lord Abbett and MacKay Shields have recovered after both firms lost high profile credit portfolio managers
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Crescent hires former NewStar official as managing director 1 day ago
- Ullico sets up fixed-income investment platform 1 day ago
- Tunstall appoints head of debt strategies 4 days ago
- Eaton Vance adds former Janus Henderson official as credit portfolio manager 6 days ago
- Serone expands structured credit team as former GoldenTree official joins 7 days ago
- UK prepares derivative regs for no-deal Brexit 1 hour ago
- Supermarket scramble as SuperValu CDS surges wider on UNFI buy-out 7 hours ago
- New Mexico pension fund supplies $100 million to private energy credit 9 hours ago
- Balance Point weighs in with $380 million for latest credit fund 1 day ago
- Sears CDS deliverables to be decided Friday ahead of 14 November credit event auction 1 day ago