Guggenheim hires for new loan trading business, reports Bloomberg
Bloomberg reports that Guggenheim Securities, the brokerage arm of Guggenheim Partners, has set up a loan trading business, hiring Chad Hersch from UBS
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Calpers appoints CIO 1 day ago
- Sound Point wins $285 million CLO equity mandate from Canadian pension fund 1 day ago
- BTIG brings in high yield and distressed sales specialist 1 day ago
- BlackRock adds $34 billion of assets with Citibanamex buyout 1 day ago
- HIG appoints US head of real estate debt origination 1 day ago