Orange County scheme hires credit hedge funds for energy dislocation play
A west coast pension fund has awarded significant mandates to two credit hedge fund managers as it seeks to take advantage of beaten up prices for energy bonds and loans
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Carlyle targets upper mid-market credit for new $3.1 billion fund 4 days ago
- EIB and Amundi form green partnership for high yield, private debt and securitisations 4 days ago
- Eiffel launches private debt impact fund 7 days ago
- Investors find it's healthy to diversify in private credit as they back Orbimed fund 11 days ago
- Pretium targets $500 million for structured credit fund 12 days ago
- CDS has spillover effect on bond liquidity but could cause fire sales, finds BoE researcher 9 hours ago
- US pension fund to invest $490 million in private credit by 2023 10 hours ago
- Calpers misses returns target despite fixed income outperformance 3 days ago
- NatWest brings in Nomura's head of credit trading in New York 3 days ago
- UBS pushes into private credit as part of private markets expansion 3 days ago