LNG Capital returns 3.7% as travel company bet pays off
London-based credit fund manager LNG has seen one of its funds go up 8.1% so far this year.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- I liked it when banks could hold risk and actually had inventory to shift 2 months ago
- Bottle-maker bond trade powers LNG fund’s strong return 2 years ago
- London-based hedge fund manager digs into energy credits 2 years ago
- European credit hedge fund manager sets up advisory board for expansion 3 years ago
- Citi ends relationship with credit hedge fund after $400 million risk debacle 3 years ago
- Goldman Sachs lands big hire from Alcentra to expand DACH lending 13 hours ago
- Alcentra BDC assigns new CEO 13 hours ago
- Creditflux and Debtwire unveil European Direct Lending Perspectives 4 days ago
- Challenge rejected on cheapest-to-deliver bonds for Windstream CDS auction 4 days ago
- Värde partners with Guber on €734 million NPL deal 4 days ago