LNG Capital returns 3.7% as travel company bet pays off
London-based credit fund manager LNG has seen one of its funds go up 8.1% so far this year.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- I liked it when banks could hold risk and actually had inventory to shift 5 months ago
- Bottle-maker bond trade powers LNG fund’s strong return 3 years ago
- London-based hedge fund manager digs into energy credits 3 years ago
- European credit hedge fund manager sets up advisory board for expansion 3 years ago
- Citi ends relationship with credit hedge fund after $400 million risk debacle 3 years ago
- US and European basis trades in play as bonds lag CDS rally 9 hours ago
- Owl Rock hires ex-Credit Suisse official to New York team 10 hours ago
- South Carolina pension backs tech-focused BDC 10 hours ago
- Cheyne aims to capitalise on stress within direct lending as it closes €1 billion opportunistic fund 10 hours ago
- Principal Real Estate targets $1 billion for real estate debt fund 11 hours ago