New York-based credit manager plans new energy opportunities fund
A corporate credit specialist, with over $25 billion in AUM, is planning a new energy credit fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Citi prints three US CLOs in one day 2 months ago
- Shenkman adds single B tranche in refi of 2015 CLO 4 months ago
- Two CLOs restructured for a second time by Citi 6 months ago
- Shenkman affiliate adds single B tranche following CLO reset 8 months ago
- Shenkman prices first primary deal since 2015 with CLO refi 1 year ago
- Ellington teams up with Princeton to launch opportunistic credit interval fund 2 days ago
- Tunstall appoints head of debt strategies 2 days ago
- OFS holds IPO for $50 million CLO fund 2 days ago
- Iowa pension plan seeks high yield manager 3 days ago
- KSL holds $671 million close for second travel and leisure credit fund 3 days ago