New York-based credit manager plans new energy opportunities fund
A corporate credit specialist, with over $25 billion in AUM, is planning a new energy credit fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Shenkman targets $500 million for opportunistic credit fund 1 month ago
- High yield bond experts spurn mock HY bond due to ‘red flags’ 6 months ago
- Citi prints three US CLOs in one day 9 months ago
- Shenkman adds single B tranche in refi of 2015 CLO 11 months ago
- Two CLOs restructured for a second time by Citi 1 year ago
- Mariner nets co-CIO as head of liquid market strategies 7 hours ago
- Senior CVC official lands at direct lender Graycliff 8 hours ago
- Deutsche Bank rehires Nordic sales head after senior official moves to buy side 9 hours ago
- Barclays financials credit trader jumps to another bank 1 day ago
- Largest UK pension appoints new CEO of investments 1 day ago