New York-based credit manager plans new energy opportunities fund
A corporate credit specialist, with over $25 billion in AUM, is planning a new energy credit fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- High yield bond experts spurn mock HY bond due to ‘red flags’ 2 months ago
- Citi prints three US CLOs in one day 5 months ago
- Shenkman adds single B tranche in refi of 2015 CLO 7 months ago
- Two CLOs restructured for a second time by Citi 9 months ago
- Shenkman affiliate adds single B tranche following CLO reset 11 months ago
- CVC Credit hires investor relations director from BlueBay 16 hours ago
- Credit spread improvement is calm before the storm, warn strategists 18 hours ago
- NN hires head of fixed income and responsible investing 18 hours ago
- Oaktree makes push into CLO investing with new European fund 21 hours ago
- Churchill reaches halfway to $1.5 billion hard cap for loan fund 21 hours ago