New York-based credit manager plans new energy opportunities fund
A corporate credit specialist, with over $25 billion in AUM, is planning a new energy credit fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Shenkman adds single B tranche in refi of 2015 CLO 27 days ago
- Two CLOs restructured for a second time by Citi 2 months ago
- Shenkman affiliate adds single B tranche following CLO reset 4 months ago
- Shenkman prices first primary deal since 2015 with CLO refi 1 year ago
- Shenkman redeems debut CLO for 17% IRR, according to CLO-i 1 year ago
- Greystone notches up $750 million final close for real estate fund 6 hours ago
- Axa IM brings in global head of fixed income 7 hours ago
- Oaktree nominees appointed to Ranger Direct Lending Fund board 8 hours ago
- Aviva restructures investment platform and creates new credit unit 1 day ago
- Pimco raises $116 million for CLO opportunities fund 1 day ago