Magnetar earns $50 million for new energy credit fund
A US pension fund has allocated to a new energy strategy launched by Magnetar Capital
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Magnetar poaches former KKR private credit specialist 1 year ago
- Magnetar shoots for the stars with plans for $1 billion fund 1 year ago
- Cairn hires former Magnetar official for PM role on credit opps fund 1 year ago
- FS partners with Magnetar for energy-focused interval fund 1 year ago
- Structured credit specialist joins Magnetar after leaving bank in London 2 years ago
- African Development Bank prices landmark $1 billion SRT 5 hours ago
- CPPIB hires high profile European credit portfolio manager in London 7 hours ago
- HarbourVest adds managing director to growing US private credit team 8 hours ago
- Loomis Sayles senior loan PM in London set to retire 8 hours ago
- Harbert European Growth Fund flourishes with €215 million final close 23 hours ago