Magnetar earns $50 million for new energy credit fund
A US pension fund has allocated to a new energy strategy launched by Magnetar Capital
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Magnetar poaches former KKR private credit specialist 3 months ago
- Magnetar shoots for the stars with plans for $1 billion fund 3 months ago
- Cairn hires former Magnetar official for PM role on credit opps fund 6 months ago
- FS partners with Magnetar for energy-focused interval fund 8 months ago
- Structured credit specialist joins Magnetar after leaving bank in London 1 year ago
- Direct lender founder Isaly stepped down following sex harassment allegations: report 2 days ago
- Calpers executive set to leave the pension fund to rejoin Franklin Templeton 2 days ago
- Direct lender founder to step down and be replaced by three-person committee 2 days ago
- Manager adds to its private credit team and holds final close on new fund 2 days ago
- Adams Street opens Seoul office amid US managers' push into South Korea 2 days ago