Magnetar earns $50 million for new energy credit fund
A US pension fund has allocated to a new energy strategy launched by Magnetar Capital
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Magnetar poaches former KKR private credit specialist 9 months ago
- Magnetar shoots for the stars with plans for $1 billion fund 9 months ago
- Cairn hires former Magnetar official for PM role on credit opps fund 1 year ago
- FS partners with Magnetar for energy-focused interval fund 1 year ago
- Structured credit specialist joins Magnetar after leaving bank in London 2 years ago
- Greystone notches up $750 million final close for real estate fund 16 hours ago
- Axa IM brings in global head of fixed income 17 hours ago
- Oaktree nominees appointed to Ranger Direct Lending Fund board 17 hours ago
- Aviva restructures investment platform and creates new credit unit 1 day ago
- Pimco raises $116 million for CLO opportunities fund 1 day ago