Magnetar earns $50 million for new energy credit fund
A US pension fund has allocated to a new energy strategy launched by Magnetar Capital
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Magnetar poaches former KKR private credit specialist 5 months ago
- Magnetar shoots for the stars with plans for $1 billion fund 5 months ago
- Cairn hires former Magnetar official for PM role on credit opps fund 9 months ago
- FS partners with Magnetar for energy-focused interval fund 10 months ago
- Structured credit specialist joins Magnetar after leaving bank in London 2 years ago
- Charlotte direct lender taps former BAML specialist for chief risk officer role 6 hours ago
- Beach Point reels in $193 million for securitised credit fund 6 hours ago
- WisdomTree reaps benefits of "transformative" 2017 with strong earnings release 6 hours ago
- Antares and Crescent win as Texas pension fund commits to direct lending 7 hours ago
- Onex investment official earns promotion with move to fund development unit 7 hours ago