BlueBay announces investment grade credit hire
BlueBay Asset Management has announced that it has taken on Andrew Farrell as institutional portfolio manager for its investment grade credit business
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Goldman Sachs eyes growth in US CLOs 3 days ago
- CSAM closes unit it launched to take minority stakes in hedge fund managers 3 days ago
- Investment funds lawyer joins Ropes & Gray in Boston 3 days ago
- BlueBay joins credit interval fund rush 3 days ago
- Investcorp adds credit analysts to its New York team 4 days ago
- Right opportunity, wrong continent: Avenue sees value in Asian direct lending 1 hour ago
- Cheyne launches new global credit fund 3 hours ago
- Investors approve appointment of Aberdeen as advisor on Avenue fund 3 days ago
- US manager becomes latest to receive China private fund management license 3 days ago
- BNP Paribas acquires stake in SME credit specialist Caple 3 days ago