UK endowment fund assigns global high yield mandate to Kames
One of the UK's largest endowmnent funds has hired Kames for global high yield
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Manager edges closer to its $3 billion hard cap on credit fund 3 days ago
- Chicago manager launches $1.2 billion leveraged direct lending fund 11 days ago
- Pennsylvania pension fund to invest $150 million in TPG credit strategy 11 days ago
- Hermes wins $400 million mandate to show investing ethically really is worth it 28 days ago
- Orlando pension fund ups its private debt allocation 29 days ago
- US manager becomes latest to receive China private fund management license 14 hours ago
- BNP Paribas acquires stake in SME credit specialist Caple 14 hours ago
- CSAM closes unit it launched to take minority stakes in hedge fund managers 15 hours ago
- Investment funds lawyer joins Ropes & Gray in Boston 15 hours ago
- BlueBay joins credit interval fund rush 1 day ago