UK endowment fund assigns global high yield mandate to Kames
One of the UK's largest endowmnent funds has hired Kames for global high yield
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Massachusetts pension fund invests $75 million with TowerBrook 1 day ago
- San Francisco pension fund to deploy up to $4.5 billion in private debt 8 days ago
- Pension fund ups commitment to TPG special situations fund by $150 million 10 days ago
- Boston-based manager launches $1.25 billion real estate debt fund 10 days ago
- Louisiana pension fund commits $75 million to new Oaktree fund 15 days ago
- THL Credit takes over as sole advisor to US loan fund 14 hours ago
- Direct lending growth challenges loan administrators, finds private credit survey 15 hours ago
- Ostrum and Natixis unite to launch real asset private debt platform 15 hours ago
- Robeco launches SDG-focused credit fund 15 hours ago
- HSBC asset management unit raises $800 million for global multi-manger loan fund 1 day ago