UK endowment fund assigns global high yield mandate to Kames
One of the UK's largest endowmnent funds has hired Kames for global high yield
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Goldman stymies pension funds’ fraud class action move in Abacus CDO case 4 days ago
- Liontrust forms new credit team as high yield PM and Kames pair join the pride 11 days ago
- Massachusetts pension fund awards $275 million to credit managers 14 days ago
- Los Angeles pension fund looks to renew US loans relationship with Bain 17 days ago
- Californian pension fund approves $50 million commitment to CLO-focused fund 17 days ago
- Brokerage Exotix appoints global head of fixed income 6 hours ago
- Crestline targets up to $500 million for new portfolio financing fund 7 hours ago
- Muzinich debuts European total return credit strategy 7 hours ago
- Oak Hill appoints sole head of European credit as ex-partner takes on new role 7 hours ago
- Bitcoin-focused Denver manager markets two blockchain funds 8 hours ago