Direct lending specialist leaves BlueBay in London
A private debt specialist has left BlueBay having joined the credit firm at the start of the year.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Toronto manager raises $260 million for debut direct lending fund 2 days ago
- Credit manager Drift changes its name to Charleston 4 days ago
- European CLO pioneer Wallace set to leave Maltese bank 4 days ago
- TPG hires to its direct lending team in London 5 days ago
- Hamilton Lane holds first close of newest credit fund at over $16 million 6 days ago
- Morgan Stanley's fixed income sales dramatically dip in Q4 earnings report 2 days ago
- CEO of Blackstone's hedge fund solution platform steps aside 2 days ago
- Florida manager taps former Hildene marketing head in IR role 2 days ago
- US manager looks to build concentrated portfolio with for $400 million fund 3 days ago
- Goldman earnings reveal 18% decrease in institutional client services revenue 3 days ago