Direct lending specialist leaves BlueBay in London
A private debt specialist has left BlueBay having joined the credit firm at the start of the year.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- San Francisco pension fund to deploy up to $4.5 billion in private debt 6 days ago
- Idinvest holds €715 million final close for fourth direct lending fund 7 days ago
- Hermes partners with another three banks to deliver European direct lending fund 7 days ago
- Manager targets €250 million for inaugural Italian direct lending offering 8 days ago
- Rothschild holds €655 million close for European mid-market loan fund 8 days ago
- Former Credit Suisse credit heads raise over $400 million for new fund 19 hours ago
- Barrow Hanley moves into US loans after hiring PMs from Whitebox 1 day ago
- Michigan fund commits $25 million to CLO "risk retention" vehicle 2 days ago
- Silver Rock raises $1 billion for opportunistic credit fund 2 days ago
- Cerberus agrees to acquire €1.1 billion NPL portfolio from AIB 5 days ago