BlackRock searches for credit specialists in London
Credit product strategist and investment grade trader wanted in London
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BlackRock prices US CLO triple As 4.9bp tight of market average 9 hours ago
- Sunflower grows business with new ABL unit 2 days ago
- Hermes appoints head of direct lending in London 6 days ago
- Former CVC Credit CIO Hickey resurfaces at US direct lending firm 6 days ago
- BNP Paribas hires experienced structured credit trader in London 6 days ago
- Vanguard plans global credit bond fund launch for US investors 1 day ago
- KKR and Schroders back €1 billion Dutch direct lending fund 1 day ago
- New York manager prepares interval credit fund launch 2 days ago
- Institutional investors are too constrained in their private debt approach, research suggests 2 days ago
- Maine pension bolsters private credit allocation with $100 million mandate 2 days ago