Mitsubishi UFJ hires senior official amid big credit push
Mitsubishi UFJ Securities, the investment banking arm of Japanese banking giant Mitsubishi UFJ, has taken on a senior credit figure as part of a push to expand its credit business in London
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CSAM makes unusual move of refinancing a CLO's junior debt 1 day ago
- MFS hires former BlackRock fixed income portfolio manager 2 days ago
- Fair Oaks expands into European loans with major hire 2 days ago
- US loan veteran parts company with GoldenTree 2 days ago
- UBS O'Connor professional resurfaces in business development role at Context 3 days ago
- Weeks after a $550 million close, Silver Point raises $511 million for distressed debt 1 day ago
- TCW hits back at sexual harassment claims involving 'terry bathrobe-wearing' MD 1 day ago
- Bless the bonds down in Africa, urges Botswana firm launching two debt funds 1 day ago
- Apollo forms Italian credit-focused partnership 1 day ago
- Southpaw weighs in at $3 billion through distressed debt strategy 1 day ago