Dallas pension fund picks Neuberger Berman for opportunistic credit
Neuberger Berman has beaten off competition from a rival fixed income giant to win an opportunistic credit mandate
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- US manager becomes latest to receive China private fund management license 5 days ago
- Neuberger refinances 2015 vintage CLO, cutting triple As by 74bp 6 days ago
- Manager edges closer to its $3 billion hard cap on credit fund 8 days ago
- Chicago manager launches $1.2 billion leveraged direct lending fund 16 days ago
- Värde announces senior hire from Neuberger Berman 16 days ago
- CarVal draws $280 million in a year for international credit fund 10 hours ago
- Virginia pension fund commits $1 billion to US direct lender 11 hours ago
- Highland renames CLO fund and raises at least $153 million 1 day ago
- French direct lender opens Munich office and unveils new private debt fund 1 day ago
- Orchard launches liquid credit fund 1 day ago