London-based hedge fund manager digs into energy credits
A hedge fund manager based in London has made strong gains in Genel Energy
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- I liked it when banks could hold risk and actually had inventory to shift 2 months ago
- Bottle-maker bond trade powers LNG fund’s strong return 2 years ago
- European credit hedge fund manager sets up advisory board for expansion 3 years ago
- Citi ends relationship with credit hedge fund after $400 million risk debacle 3 years ago
- Credit manager posts another strong return thanks to high yield boost 3 years ago
- Goldman Sachs lands big hire from Alcentra to expand DACH lending 13 hours ago
- Alcentra BDC assigns new CEO 13 hours ago
- Creditflux and Debtwire unveil European Direct Lending Perspectives 4 days ago
- Challenge rejected on cheapest-to-deliver bonds for Windstream CDS auction 4 days ago
- Värde partners with Guber on €734 million NPL deal 4 days ago