SocGen suggests Brexit financials trade
A research note from Societe Generale suggests a relative value trade in European credit indices with the threat of a Brexit in mind.
- Former Credit Suisse credit heads raise over $400 million for new fund 19 hours ago
- Barrow Hanley moves into US loans after hiring PMs from Whitebox 1 day ago
- Michigan fund commits $25 million to CLO "risk retention" vehicle 2 days ago
- Silver Rock raises $1 billion for opportunistic credit fund 2 days ago
- Cerberus agrees to acquire €1.1 billion NPL portfolio from AIB 5 days ago