Pimco casts an eye on mid-market loans for new $1 billion credit fund
Fresh details have emerged on a new corporate credit fund being launched by Pimco, which sources say could reach $1 billion.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Allianz's asset management business drives strong group results for 2017 4 days ago
- Pimco interval fund seeks SEC order allowing it to issue further share classes 1 month ago
- Pimco fund edges closer to $5 billion hard cap with new pension fund injection 4 months ago
- Dakota pension fund awards $300 million to asset management giant 5 months ago
- Pimco's head of European credit management earns promotion 11 months ago
- TCW hits back at sexual harassment claims involving 'terry bathrobe-wearing' MD 2 hours ago
- Bless the bonds down in Africa, urges Botswana firm launching two debt funds 3 hours ago
- Apollo forms Italian credit-focused partnership 3 hours ago
- Southpaw weighs in at $3 billion through distressed debt strategy 3 hours ago
- Axa IM looks to increase credit product offerings in the upcoming year 4 hours ago