Pimco casts an eye on mid-market loans for new $1 billion credit fund
Fresh details have emerged on a new corporate credit fund being launched by Pimco, which sources say could reach $1 billion.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Pimco fund edges closer to $5 billion hard cap with new pension fund injection 1 month ago
- Dakota pension fund awards $300 million to asset management giant 3 months ago
- Pimco's head of European credit management earns promotion 8 months ago
- Pimco takes team-based approach to EM credit after ex-GoldenTree official exits 9 months ago
- Solar teams up with Pimco and Deerfield Management on healthcare credit fund 9 months ago
- Another fund manager opens Seoul office to target institutional investors 1 hour ago
- Alcentra global credit strategy launches US feeder fund 1 hour ago
- New manager to target Australia's secured private debt market 2 hours ago
- KKR Credit wins US pension fund's private debt mandate 19 hours ago
- Global asset manager becomes latest to receive China fund license 21 hours ago