Pimco casts an eye on mid-market loans for new $1 billion credit fund
Fresh details have emerged on a new corporate credit fund being launched by Pimco, which sources say could reach $1 billion.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Ares brings in credit portfolio managers from DoubleLine and Pimco 6 days ago
- Pimco adds two former Tennenbaum officials as portfolio managers 11 days ago
- Pimco receives nearly $400 million for ESG fixed income mandate 19 days ago
- Swedish pension fund's credit portfolio recovers with strong 2018 results 30 days ago
- Pimco raises nearly $700 million for new real estate debt fund 1 month ago
- 39% of private debt investors are underweight, but they're looking for opportunities 2 days ago
- Cheyne hires ex-BlueBay official to its new loans business in London 3 days ago
- Hampshire pension fund seeks private debt manager for £325 million mandate 3 days ago
- HPS expands in distressed debt by taking over Dallas-based Tålamod 3 days ago
- Goodhart unveils new platform to invest in private debt and equity firms 3 days ago