Pimco casts an eye on mid-market loans for new $1 billion credit fund
Fresh details have emerged on a new corporate credit fund being launched by Pimco, which sources say could reach $1 billion.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Pimco raises $116 million for CLO opportunities fund 2 days ago
- Pimco appoints former Millennium PM to head European high yield 2 months ago
- Pimco hires United Nations director in move to expand ESG capabilities 2 months ago
- Structured credit PM earns promotion as Pimco unveils new managing directors 3 months ago
- Allianz's asset management business drives strong group results for 2017 4 months ago
- KKR eyes CLO equity for new fund 16 hours ago
- Michigan pension fund looks to commit $80 million to debt funds 1 day ago
- THL Credit increases loan fund assets by $179 million in one year 1 day ago
- Octopus appoints head of structuring 1 day ago
- Greystone notches up $750 million final close for real estate fund 1 day ago