Bottle-maker bond trade powers LNG fund’s strong return
LNG Capital’s LNG Europa Credit Fund put in strong returns in March, according to an investor newsletter seen by Creditflux
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- I liked it when banks could hold risk and actually had inventory to shift 1 month ago
- London-based hedge fund manager digs into energy credits 2 years ago
- European credit hedge fund manager sets up advisory board for expansion 3 years ago
- Citi ends relationship with credit hedge fund after $400 million risk debacle 3 years ago
- Credit manager posts another strong return thanks to high yield boost 3 years ago
- Talde launches €100 million debt fund 6 hours ago
- Ziggo CDS protection buyers get a lift as DC votes for successor 6 hours ago
- Californian pension to invest $500 million in private markets in 2019 1 day ago
- Hermes adds ex-UBS official to private debt team 1 day ago
- Sears CDS settles well above bonds on physical settlement squeeze 4 days ago