Hedge fund manager goes solo after returning Palmer Square seed investment
A long-short credit hedge fund manager and its seed investor have ended their relationship
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Palmer Square's Angie Long: "The static platform has outperformed reinvesting CLOs time and time again" [video] 13 hours ago
- Palmer Square brings single Bs back to its static CLOs as funding costs tighten 27 days ago
- US CLO round-up: choose your own reinvestment period 2 months ago
- Palmer Square follows its own path after pricing static CLO with triple As at 105bp 2 months ago
- Palmer Square shows it's not afraid of experimenting as it prices debut CBO 2 months ago
- Varde distressed credit MD departs in London 12 hours ago
- EQT extends push into Nordic direct lending with Nordea hire 13 hours ago
- Illinois pension backs real estate funds 14 hours ago
- Morgan Stanley IM collects $785 million for senior loan fund 15 hours ago
- Credit traders' kickstand: widening catalysts gather force with focus on financials 3 days ago