Hedge fund manager goes solo after returning Palmer Square seed investment
A long-short credit hedge fund manager and its seed investor have ended their relationship
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Palmer Square buys out Montage Investments' minority stake 11 days ago
- Global CLO round-up: US market has a fair-way to catch up to Europe 23 days ago
- Palmer Square prices static CLO to round off its largest month of 2018 24 days ago
- Palmer Square prices actively managed CLO reset via JP Morgan 1 month ago
- JP Morgan prices third consecutive static CLO for Kansas-based manager 3 months ago
- Ellington teams up with Princeton to launch opportunistic credit interval fund 2 days ago
- Tunstall appoints head of debt strategies 2 days ago
- OFS holds IPO for $50 million CLO fund 2 days ago
- Iowa pension plan seeks high yield manager 3 days ago
- KSL holds $671 million close for second travel and leisure credit fund 3 days ago