Hedge fund manager goes solo after returning Palmer Square seed investment
A long-short credit hedge fund manager and its seed investor have ended their relationship
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Static shock: short-dated CLO spreads rally as Palmer Square prices new CLO 2 months ago
- Palmer Square buys out Montage Investments' minority stake 3 months ago
- Global CLO round-up: US market has a fair-way to catch up to Europe 3 months ago
- Palmer Square prices static CLO to round off its largest month of 2018 3 months ago
- Palmer Square prices actively managed CLO reset via JP Morgan 4 months ago
- Credit spread improvement is calm before the storm, warn strategists 1 hour ago
- NN hires head of fixed income and responsible investing 1 hour ago
- Oaktree makes push into CLO investing with new European fund 4 hours ago
- Churchill reaches halfway to $1.5 billion hard cap for loan fund 4 hours ago
- Chatham launches second distressed and direct lending fund 23 hours ago