Hedge fund manager goes solo after returning Palmer Square seed investment
A long-short credit hedge fund manager and its seed investor have ended their relationship
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- JP Morgan prices third consecutive static CLO for Kansas-based manager 1 month ago
- Palmer Square prices its second five-year reinvestment CLO of the year 2 months ago
- CLO manager looks to sell IG bonds in risk retention-compliant deals 2 months ago
- Palmer Square hires COO from Scout after surpassing AUM milestone 4 months ago
- US CLO round-up: triple A notes come in all different shapes and sizes 5 months ago
- Aviva appoints head of real assets division in London 18 hours ago
- US pension fund's credit performance stumbles with 2.3% 12-month return 23 hours ago
- Mediobanca hires experienced credit trader to build out loan franchise 3 days ago
- GSO registers new direct lending fund after going solo 3 days ago
- Former European Capital team raises $725 million for new direct lending fund 3 days ago