Asia-focused macro fund hires BlueCrest's former head of US credit
A Singapore-based fund manager has hired a senior official to invest across the US credit market
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- MFS hires former BlackRock fixed income portfolio manager 22 hours ago
- Fair Oaks expands into European loans with major hire 1 day ago
- BNP Paribas entity winds up debt fund after falling short of AUM requirements 1 day ago
- US loan veteran parts company with GoldenTree 1 day ago
- UBS O'Connor professional resurfaces in business development role at Context 2 days ago
- TCW hits back at sexual harassment claims involving 'terry bathrobe-wearing' MD less than 1 hour ago
- Bless the bonds down in Africa, urges Botswana firm launching two debt funds 1 hour ago
- Apollo forms Italian credit-focused partnership 1 hour ago
- Southpaw weighs in at $3 billion through distressed debt strategy 1 hour ago
- Axa IM looks to increase credit product offerings in the upcoming year 3 hours ago