Fortress credit funds record strong second quarter results
Fortress Investment Group is reporting strong performance for its credit strategies over the last quarter. The firm's flagship credit hedge fund - Drawbridge Special Opportunities Fund - was up 2.9% during the second quarter and now holds $5.9 billion of assets
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Fortress produces $1 billion quasi-CBO 16 days ago
- MUFG prices three CLO transactions totalling $1.76 billion 1 month ago
- B-wic round-up: mid market CLOs find new homes in secondary market 2 months ago
- Japanese internet and telco giant SoftBank completes Fortress acquisition 4 months ago
- GreensLedge and Natixis team up once more for $586.1 million CBO 5 months ago
- HSBC asset management raises $800 million for global multi-manger loan fund 5 hours ago
- SME lender ESO expands into Germany 7 hours ago
- Massachusetts pension fund invests $75 million with TowerBrook 8 hours ago
- Capitala opens New York office and hires Czech's former head of loans 8 hours ago
- BlueBay hires former Henderson credit head 1 day ago