Fortress credit funds record strong second quarter results
Fortress Investment Group is reporting strong performance for its credit strategies over the last quarter. The firm's flagship credit hedge fund - Drawbridge Special Opportunities Fund - was up 2.9% during the second quarter and now holds $5.9 billion of assets
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Japanese internet and telco giant SoftBank completes Fortress acquisition 1 month ago
- GreensLedge and Natixis team up once more for $586.1 million CBO 2 months ago
- Mid-market CLO round-up: New deals add to bumper year 3 months ago
- Natixis prices $1.5 billion mid-market CLO for New York-based manager 3 months ago
- New York manager returns to CLO primary issuance market for first time in 2017 3 months ago
- Charlotte direct lender taps former BAML specialist for chief risk officer role 8 hours ago
- Beach Point reels in $193 million for securitised credit fund 8 hours ago
- WisdomTree reaps benefits of "transformative" 2017 with strong earnings release 8 hours ago
- Antares and Crescent win as Texas pension fund commits to direct lending 8 hours ago
- Onex investment official earns promotion with move to fund development unit 9 hours ago