Fortress credit funds record strong second quarter results
Fortress Investment Group is reporting strong performance for its credit strategies over the last quarter. The firm's flagship credit hedge fund - Drawbridge Special Opportunities Fund - was up 2.9% during the second quarter and now holds $5.9 billion of assets
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Fortress ABS fund surpasses $450 million 3 months ago
- Natixis goes coast to coast pricing two middle market CLO resets 4 months ago
- Fortress produces $1 billion quasi-CBO 6 months ago
- MUFG prices three CLO transactions totalling $1.76 billion 7 months ago
- B-wic round-up: mid market CLOs find new homes in secondary market 7 months ago
- Vanguard launches global bond fund with IG focus 1 day ago
- Tikehau’s private debt AUM hits €7.5 billion 1 day ago
- ICG hits €4 billion target for European private debt fund 1 day ago
- Los Angeles pension backs Lone Star fund 2 days ago
- California pension fund seeks opportunistic credit manager 2 days ago