Pension fund backs Napier Park with $300 million as it puts faith in credit
Napier Park Global Capital has emerged as a big winner after the New Mexico Public Employees Retirement Association (Pera) completed the first stage of a major re-allocation to credit. CVC Credit, Ellington and Guggenheim have also been given mandates
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- CVC prices triple As in euro CLO at a record 72bp, but junior spreads edge out 11 days ago
- Price talk circulates on upcoming CVC European CLO 18 days ago
- CMV prices another dual-compliant US CLO 21 days ago
- New York manager prices new CLO matching 2017's triple A tights 1 month ago
- Los Angeles-based firm hires Napier Park's former head of distressed debt 1 month ago
- Bank appoints head of European loan trading in London 12 hours ago
- Another fund manager opens Seoul office to target institutional investors 13 hours ago
- Alcentra global credit strategy launches US feeder fund 13 hours ago
- New manager to target Australia's secured private debt market 13 hours ago
- KKR Credit wins US pension fund's $300 million private debt mandate 1 day ago