Pension fund backs Napier Park with $300 million as it puts faith in credit
Napier Park Global Capital has emerged as a big winner after the New Mexico Public Employees Retirement Association (Pera) completed the first stage of a major re-allocation to credit. CVC Credit, Ellington and Guggenheim have also been given mandates
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US CLO round-up: managers find short-dated resets are the way to go 9 days ago
- Ellington earns longer reinvestment period as it prices first CLO of 2018 9 days ago
- Napier Park's Secmen: the correlation between day-one arbitrage and final return is quite weak (video) 24 days ago
- CVC reworks debut 2.0 for a second time following €455.9 million reissue 27 days ago
- European CLO round-up: 78bp is the benchmark if you're a European CLO manager 30 days ago
- Wells Fargo names head for new European private debt arm 2 days ago
- Goldman poaches Credit Suisse credit structuring specialist 2 days ago
- CEO of TCW's European business joins Investcorp 3 days ago
- Pennsylvania pension awards $50 million to distressed debt fund 3 days ago
- Canadian pension fund launches inaugural green bond 3 days ago