Pension fund backs Napier Park with $300 million as it puts faith in credit
Napier Park Global Capital has emerged as a big winner after the New Mexico Public Employees Retirement Association (Pera) completed the first stage of a major re-allocation to credit. CVC Credit, Ellington and Guggenheim have also been given mandates
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- B-wic round-up: it's never too late to buy CLO equity 10 days ago
- Guggenheim Investments prices its first CLO transaction of the year 15 days ago
- Managers predict skill will win out 21 days ago
- CVC appoints global head of performing credit as Bowers steps down in London 29 days ago
- 2016 CLO refinancings begin as New York manager prices deal with Citi 1 month ago
- TCW hits back at sexual harassment claims involving 'terry bathrobe-wearing' MD 4 hours ago
- Bless the bonds down in Africa, urges Botswana firm launching two debt funds 5 hours ago
- Apollo forms Italian credit-focused partnership 5 hours ago
- Southpaw weighs in at $3 billion through distressed debt strategy 5 hours ago
- Axa IM looks to increase credit product offerings in the upcoming year 6 hours ago