Pension fund backs Napier Park with $300 million as it puts faith in credit
Napier Park Global Capital has emerged as a big winner after the New Mexico Public Employees Retirement Association (Pera) completed the first stage of a major re-allocation to credit. CVC Credit, Ellington and Guggenheim have also been given mandates
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CVC prices €411.7 million CLO reset as reinvestment periods lengthen 1 day ago
- US CLO round-up: volatility moves pricing curve out of whack 7 days ago
- CLO triple A financing costs fall dramatically as Ellington extends its debut deal 9 days ago
- Former CVC Credit CIO Hickey resurfaces at US direct lending firm 9 days ago
- CVC prices its largest CLO transaction of the year 10 days ago
- Mediobanca hires experiences credit trader to build out loan franchise 1 day ago
- GSO registers new direct lending fund after going solo 1 day ago
- Former European Capital team raises $725 million for new direct lending fund 1 day ago
- Manager plays its cards right as top-performing hedge fund grows in size 1 day ago
- Turkey CDS rallies back inside 500bp on Qatar help, but curve remains inverted 2 days ago