Pension fund backs Napier Park with $300 million as it puts faith in credit
Napier Park Global Capital has emerged as a big winner after the New Mexico Public Employees Retirement Association (Pera) completed the first stage of a major re-allocation to credit. CVC Credit, Ellington and Guggenheim have also been given mandates
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO managers process Fusion bankruptcy implications 7 days ago
- Napier Park joins Europe's CLO manager club after pricing first deal via Citi 9 days ago
- Napier Park targets 114bp triple A print as it markets first euro CLO 14 days ago
- Budge up, more new managers are coming 20 days ago
- New kids on the block dominate awards 20 days ago
- Twin Brook closes latest direct lending fund at $2.75 billion 9 hours ago
- Citi hires UK banks and private equity solution sales head 10 hours ago
- JP Morgan AM names CEO with Willcox set to leave 11 hours ago
- Sun Life merges asset management business to create $159 billion division 12 hours ago
- HIG closes European small-cap special situations fund at $1.5 billion 12 hours ago