Pension fund backs Napier Park with $300 million as it puts faith in credit
Napier Park Global Capital has emerged as a big winner after the New Mexico Public Employees Retirement Association (Pera) completed the first stage of a major re-allocation to credit. CVC Credit, Ellington and Guggenheim have also been given mandates
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CVC portfolio manager O'Meara takes on bigger role overseeing US CLO unit 4 days ago
- CLO refis continue to be popular choice as Regatta deal reprices 6 days ago
- Updated, upgraded and ready to launch 13 days ago
- CVC reissues 2014 CLO, upping leverage to a huge 17 turns 21 days ago
- Halcyon poaches CVC's US performing credit head Raciti 21 days ago
- Astaldi credit event auction will have two deliverables, says DC 17 hours ago
- Serone expands structured credit team as former GoldenTree official joins 21 hours ago
- Alameda County approves $33 million investment in senior loan fund 22 hours ago
- Former BlackRock PM joins Mirabaud for emerging market credit role 22 hours ago
- Pension fund Velliv hires chief strategist 22 hours ago